100% essential oil, a natural, plant extract from the ylang-ylang. Calms down, relieves stress and tension, supports the fight against greasy skin, has antibacterial and antioxidant properties, recognized as an aphrodisiac.
Natural essential oils are concentrated extracts from plants, fruits, flowers, herbs, trees, shrubs obtained by distillation and having specific therapeutic properties.
There are many ways to efficiently use aromatic essences, they are: baths, inhalations, massages, oil warmers. All these methods have great potential aromatic and effectiveness. Essences always use dilution, or by selecting suitable media, eg. water and oils. Bath with a few drops of natural oil will work relaxing, calming or stimulating, depending on the used oil. Massages with essential oil added to the base oil plant give a feeling of comfort and relaxation. Inhalations refresh indoor air, disinfect, improve the mood and make it easier to breathe freely, odorants at this pleasant smell.
- Calms down relieves stress tension
- Supports the fight agsinst greasy skin
- has antibacterial and antioxidant properties
- recognized as an aphrodisiac
add 6-8 drops of oil to a liter of water and mix the mixture with warmed stones.
1-2 drops mixed with one piece of base oil,massaged into the skin.
pour 5-7 drops into the dish with warm water and inhale the floating steam for 5-10 minutes
pour 5-7 drops into to bath under a stream of warm water.bathtime up to 15 minute
pour 3-5 drops into a contanier with warm water: air humidfier of fragrance fireplace.
WARNINGS AND CAUTIONS:
- The oil has strongeffect ,it must necessarily be diluted before use according to the application
- Keep away from chilrden
- May cause sensitization in case of direct contact with skin
- Do not use during pregnancy, or by breastfeeding mothers and kids under age of 5avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use orally.Ifswallowed ,seek medical advice immediatly,showingpackaging
- Do not allow liquidtospill on enamwlled, plastic surfaces , etc. - it may cause damge