Nourishing hand and nail cream with argan oil - for the care of the dry and delicate skin of hands and fragile and brittle nails. Karite butter and argan oil prevent loss of water from the epidermis and improve the condition of the skin and nails. The cream also contains silk proteins, vitamins B5 and E and allantoin
- Argan oil - is produced from the seeds of the argan tree Argan Spinosa method of cold stamping - contains unsaturated fatty acids, linoleic acid and vitamin E protects the skin against water loss, smoothes, firms and nourishes. Anti-inflammatory and strengthening effect. Also suitable for mature skin and aging, because it has properties antioxidant and delays the appearance of wrinkles.
- Shea butter - produced from the nut butter tree. It has healing properties, nourishing and regenerating, rejuvenating effect and moisturizing, does not cause irritation.
- Provitamin B5 / d-panthenol - reduces inflammation of the skin, tones, moisturizes and regenerates.
- E Vitamin - strengthens its protective barrier, reducing sensitivity to UV rays.
- Protein silk - They maintain firmness and elasticity, delaying the appearance of wrinkles, giving a feeling of smoothness a natural UV filter.
Argan Oil hand cream 100ml
Apply a small amount on the skin and massage until absorbed.
Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Panthenol, Parfum, Allantoin, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopherol Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Potassium Sorbate, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Evernia Prunastri Extract.